Foundation Locksmith Course
Book Next Foundation Locksmith Course : 01/10/2018 - 05/10/2018
Our Foundation locksmith course is specially designed for anyone who has little or no experience in the locksmith profession to help students to gain the knowledge, skill and experience to add into their exisiting occupation.
House, Industrial and Commercial skills covered:
Various techniques to gain entry to the following locks using direct picking, manual picking, electric picking, bypassing, drilling, snapping and other opening techniques.
- Cylinder Type Locks - Rim Cylinders, Euro Cylinders, Oval Cylinders, Thumb-turn Cylinders, Half Cylinders & Screw-in Cylinders
- Pin Type Locks – Shutter Locks, Padlocks
- Lever or Wafer Type Locks - Mortice Locks, Cabinet Locks and Window Locks
- Other Type Products – Mechanisms, Handles, Sash Jammer’s, Night-latches and Digital Door Locks
In-depth knowledge into the following door/window types that you will find on domestic and commercial properties, which will enable you to gain entry, diagnose faults, repair and fit products.
- Aluminium Doors – Commonly found on industrial and commercial properties.
- Steel Doors – Commonly found on industrial and commercial properties.
- Composite Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- UPVC Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Wooden Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Sliding Patio Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Roller Shutters – Commonly found on industrial and commercial properties.
- Garage Door, Out Buildings or Sheds – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Standard Safe Locks – Commonly found on domestic properties.
Please note you do not have had to complete this course in order to enroll on any level 3 course.
Our foundation locksmith course includes a toolbag worth £600, including:
- Tool bag
- Pick set
- Key Extraction set
- Quality plug spinner
- Mini jigglers
- Pick wire
- Super mica
- cylinder snapper
- 2 in 1 mortice pick
- 2 lever pick set
- 3 lever pick set
- Air wedge
- UPVC Cam turner
- 3 in 1 PTFE spray
- 6mm hardplate drill bits
- 8mm hardplate drill bits
- 10mm hardplate drill bits
- Multi screwdriver
- Safety Glasses
- Training Manual
- thumb turner
Course Fee : £1,545.00
VAT : £309.00
Total : £1,854.00
MORE COURSE DATES