Level 3 Enhanced Locksmith Accreditation
Book Next Level 3 Enhanced Locksmith Accreditation : 01/10/2018 - 07/10/2018
We are proud to say that Train Locksmiths Ltd is the only Locksmith Training College in the Country who can offer you the Level 3 Enhanced Accreditation, as our college has been awarded a Level 3 Enhanced Accreditation by NCFE (national awarding body).
Our Course is specially designed around anyone who has little or no experience in the Locksmith profession. Once the course has been completed you will be a fully accredited, competent and confident locksmith.
Various techniques to gain entry to the following locks using direct picking, manual picking, electric picking, bypassing, drilling, snapping and other opening techniques.
- Cylinder Type Locks - Rim Cylinders, Euro Cylinders, Oval Cylinders, Thumb-turn Cylinders, Half Cylinders & Screw-in Cylinders
- Pin Type Locks – Shutter Locks, Padlocks
- Lever or Wafer Type Locks - Mortice Locks, Cabinet Locks and Window Locks
- Other Type Products – Mechanisms, Handles, Sash Jammer’s, Night-latches and Digital Door Locks
In-depth knowledge into the following door/window types that you will find on domestic and commercial properties, which will enable you to gain entry, repair and fit products.
- Aluminium Doors – Commonly found on industrial and commercial properties.
- Steel Doors – Commonly found on industrial and commercial properties.
- Composite Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- UPVC Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Wooden Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Sliding Patio Doors – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Roller Shutters – Commonly found on industrial and commercial properties.
- Garage Door, Out Buildings or Sheds – Commonly found on domestic properties.
- Standard Safe Locks – Commonly found on domestic properties.
Various techniques are taught to gain entry to a wide range of vehicles using methods like direct picking, manual picking and bypassing.
- The Window Method - Technique used on older vehicles pre-2005 models.
- The Airbag Method - Technique used on older vehicles pre-2005 models.
- The Picking Method - Technique used on older vehicles post 2005 models.
This course can be completed without achieving an accreditation and only in-house certification - please ask a course co-ordinator for more information on this.
Please Note: Current & ex serving military personnel will get an additional £150 + Vat discount to support them with this Level 3 course. Additionally, if you are eligible for ELCAS funding you can use your credits towards this course giving you between £1000 - £2000 off the course price.
Our Level 3 Enhanced locksmith course includes a toolbag worth £600, including:
- Tool bag
- Training manual
- Pick set
- Key extraction set
- Quality plug spinner
- Mini jigglers
- Pick wire
- Super mica
- Cylinder snapper
- 2 in 1 mortice pick
- 2 lever pick set
- 3 lever pick set
- Air wedge
- UPVC cam turner
- PTFE spray
- 6mm hardplate drill bits
- 8mm hardplate drill bits
- 10mm hardplate drill bits
- Multi screwdriver
- Safety glasses
- Thumb turner
- Kwik-pick rod
- Car wafer picks
Course Fee : £2,445.00
VAT : £489.00
Total : £2,934.00
MORE COURSE DATES