Level 3 Enhanced Autolocksmith Accreditation
Book Next Level 3 Enhanced Autolocksmith Accreditation : 02/07/2018 - 08/07/2018
We are proud to say that Train Locksmiths Ltd is the only Locksmith Training College in the Country who can offer students three separate locksmith accreditations, making us the market leaders in our industry.
Our Level 3 courses are specially designed around anyone who has little or no experience in the Auto Locksmith profession to help the student to gain the knowledge, skill and experience to make a career as a successful Auto Locksmith.
Vehicle opening skills covered:
Various techniques are learnt to gain entry to a wide range of vehicles using techniques like direct picking, manual picking and bypassing.
- The Bypass Methods - Technique used on older vehicles.
- The Picking Methods - Technique used on most vehicles.
- The Overlift Method - Technique used on most vehicles.
- The Decoding Methods - Technique used on newer vehicles.
Vehicle key learning skills covered:
Essential techniques learnt to conduct key replacements onsite or workshop premises.
- Understand different types of transponder chips, keys and remotes.
- An overview of immobiliser systems, transponders and diagnostics.
- Understand the procedures for programming new keys/remotes to vehicles.
- Demonstrations and practical experiences on modern vehicles.
- Advanced knowledge into the immobiliser system found in vehicles.
- How to conduct key learning procedures on: Audi, Alfa Romeo, BMW, Citroen, Chevrolet, Dacia, Ford, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Range Rover, Renault, Rover, Peugeot, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Suzuki, Vauxhall & VW.
Vehicle technical skills covered:
Various techniques learnt to conduct everyday services to increase business services.
- Keycutting from decode, bitting and vehicle code.
- How to use both manual and electronic key cutting machines.
- Conduct remote repairs and standard soldering works.
- Essential business planning including what to ask when the phone rings.
- Relevant paperwork requirements including pricing structures.
- Tool requirements and how to set up your service van.
Please Note: Current & ex serving military personnel will get an additional £150 + Vat discount to support them with this Level 3 course. Additionally, if you are eligible for ELCAS funding you can use your credits towards this course giving you between £1000 - £2000 off the course price.
Our Level 3 Enhanced locksmith course includes a toolbag worth £600, including:
- Tool bag
- Training manual
- Key extraction kit
- Kwik-Pick rod
- Car wafer picks
- Mini jigglers
- PTFE Maintenance Oil
- Quality plug spinner
- Air wedge
- Safety glasses
- Green door wedge
- Scissor laser picks
- Key reading pad
- ODB socket location book
- Security film
- Remote frequency tester
- Screwdriver set
Course Fee : £2,445.00
VAT : £489.00
Total : £2,934.00
MORE COURSE DATES