Level 3 Enhanced Autolocksmith Accreditation
Book Next Level 3 Enhanced Autolocksmith Accreditation : 16/04/2018 - 22/04/2018
We are proud to say that Train Locksmiths Ltd is the only Locksmith Training College in the Country who can offer you the Level 3 Enhanced Accreditation, as our college has been awarded a Level 3 Enhanced Accreditation by NCFE (national awarding body).
Our Level 3 courses are specially designed around anyone who has little or no experience in the Auto Locksmith profession to help the student to gain the knowledge, skill and experience to make a career as a successful Auto Locksmith.
Vehicle opening skills covered:
Various techniques are learnt to gain entry to a wide range of vehicles using techniques like direct picking, manual picking and bypassing.
- The Bypass Methods - Technique used on older vehicles pre-2010 models.
- The Picking Methods - Technique used on most vehicles post-2010 models.
Vehicle key learning skills covered:
Essential techniques learnt to conduct key replacements onsite or workshop premises.
- Understand different types of transponder chips, keys and remotes.
- An overview of immobiliser systems, transponders and diagnostics.
- Understand the procedures for programming new keys/remotes to vehicles.
- Demonstrations and practical experiences on modern vehicles.
- Advanced knowledge into the immobiliser system found in vehicles.
- How to conduct key learning procedures on: Audi, Alfa Romeo, BMW, Citroen, Chevrolet, Dacia, Ford, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Range Rover, Renault, Peugeot, Seat, Skoda, Suzuki, Vauxhall & VW.
Vehicle technical skills covered:
Various techniques learnt to conduct everyday services to increase business services.
- Keycutting from decode, bitting and vehicle code.
- How to use both manual and electronic key cutting machines.
- Conduct remote repairs and standard soldering works.
- Essential business planning including what to ask when the phone rings.
- Relevant paperwork requirements including pricing structures.
- Tool requirements and how to set up your service van.
Please Note: Current & ex serving military personnel will get an additional £150 + Vat discount to support them with this Level 3 course. Additionally, if you are eligible for ELCAS funding you can use your credits towards this course giving you between £1000 - £2000 off the course price.
Course Fee : £2,445.00
VAT : £489.00
Total : £2,934.00
MORE COURSE DATES
Our Level 3 Enhanced Auto Locksmith Training course toolbag has a retail value of £600.
- Tool bag
- Training manual
- Key extraction kit
- Kwik-Pick rod
- Car wafer picks
- Mini jigglers
- PTFE Maintenance Oil
- Quality plug spinner
- Air wedge
- Safety glasses
- Green door wedge
- Scissor laser picks
- Key reading pad
- ODB socket location book
- Security film
- Remote frequency tester
- Screwdriver set