Level 3 Auto Enhanced Locksmith Training Course Accreditation - 7 Day Course (Monday - Sunday)
Our Complete Automotive locksmith training course is £2445 + Vat (inc Manual, Tools, Examinations, Accreditation and Unlimited Back-up Services).
This course is specially designed around anyone who has little or no experience in the Locksmith profession. Once the course has been completed you will be a fully qualified, competent and confident Auto Locksmith.
These are just some of the skills you will learn from this course:
Vehicle Opening Methods:
· The Window Method - various techniques to gain access between the window and door area.
· The Airbag Method - opening vehicles by using your airbag between the door & car body
· The Picking Method - Various techniques to pick vehicle locks. Including laser lock picking, direct picking & jiggling.
· The Picking/Decode Method - Direct picking method to pick and decode laser lock in order to read the bitting code.
· The Impressing Method – Opening the vehicle lock with the intention to retrieve the key reading.
Vehicle Key/Remote Making & Programming:
· Understand different types of transponder chips, keys and remotes
· Key cutting from decode, bitting and vehicle code
· How to use both manual and electronic key cutting machines
· Be able to conduct remote repairs and standard soldering works
· An overview of immobiliser systems, transponders and diagnostics
· Understand the procedures to programming new keys/remotes to vehicles
· Demonstration and practical experience on modern vehicles
· Essential business planning including what to ask when the phone rings
· Relevant paperwork requirements including pricing structures
· Tool requirements and how to set up your service van
· Advanced knowledge into the immobiliser system found in vehicles.
· How to conduct key learning procedures using multiply machines, programs and procedures in Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Range Rover, Renault, Rover, Peugeot, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall & VW.