Level 3 Enhanced Locksmith Qualification
NCFE Level 3 Enhanced Locksmith Training Course Qualification - 7 Day Course (Monday - Sunday)
House, Industrial, Commercial & Automotive Locksmith training course Qualification is £2295 + Vat (inc Manual, Examination & Qualification).
This course is available without the qualification at £1895 + Vat (Certification instead).
We are proud to say that Train Locksmiths Ltd is the only Locksmith Training Centre in the Country who can offer you the Level 3 Enhanced Qualification, as we offer the Level 3 Enhanced Locksmith Training Course Qualification (equivalent to 2 A Level's) as our centre has been awarded a Level 3 Enhanced Accreditation by NCFE, the oldest national awarding body in the UK.
Our Course is specially designed around anyone who has little or no experience in the Locksmith profession. Once the course has been completed you will be a fully qualified, competant and confident Locksmith.
The course includes:
Vehicle opening covered:
- The Window Method – various techniques to gain access between the window and door area.
- The Airbag Method – of opening vehicles by using your airbag between the door & car body
- The Picking Method – various techniques by over lifting & direct car lock picking to pick the vehicle locks. Including standard & laser car lock picking...
House locks covered:
- Rim Cylinders – various techniques to manual pick, electric pick gun, drilling, slip and use letter box opening tool
- Euro Cylinders – various techniques will be shown, including manual pick, electric pick gun, drilling, snapping, air wedge, measure & fit euro’s with intense lock knowledge.
- Mortice Locks – 2, 3 and 5 lever locks, picking and drill points. Fully illustrated pictures are supplied in the Locksmith Bible to make lock recognition easy.
- Aluminium Doors – How to gain access to Adams Rite type lock cases with screw in cylinders.
- Composite Doors – techniques for picking, drilling & replacing faulty mechanisms
- UPVC Doors – euro cylinders, letter box opening tools, lost keys, faulty mechanisms and dropped doors. Adjusting lock mechanisms and gear mechanisms.
- Sash Jammer’s – product knowledge, different types & where to use.
- UPVC Jammed Door techniques - other ways to gain entry.
- Wooden Doors with Euro/ Oval Cylinder set in Mortice Cases
- Sliding Patio Doors – Metal and UPVC - access, drilling, lifting & extra security
- Window Locks - How to pick them.
- Digital Door Locks – Low and High security product knowledge, resetting codes, full info in the Locksmith Manual.
- Roller Shutters - we cover bullet lock, centre locks & electric locks
- Garage Door Locks and Out building/Shed security options
- Domestic Safes – basic techniques